Monday, February 25, 2008
New Trick of the Day
McKay figured out how to pull himself up to standing today. He has been trying to and today he 'mastered' it. Now bedtime is interesting because he has figured out how to pull himself up in his crib but he can't get back down yet. We are counting our blessings he didn't get 'mobile' much before now... watching him while trying to do taxes & homework has gotten pretty tricky! It is so fun to watch him discover each new room. This morning he went in the kitchen and thought that was the coolest thing ever! We baby proof each room as he discovers it; yet somehow I have a feeling he is still going to be able to find things to get into!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Yahoo!! Go Mckay!
Isn't it great?! There's this stage that is a lot of work, but then you'll be suprised how fast he hits the next stage of 'independence' when he walk, and feed himself and all sorts of good stuff. In no time at all, you'll be feeling the itch to have another baby in the house!!! Love it!
It seems like as soon as they reach this stage they are not babies anymore. It is both exciting and sad. McKay's outfit makes his eyes look so dark.
His eyes do look dark... but they are still the clear beautiful blue they were when he was born. I hope they don't change... I love his eyes!
What a fun and busy phase he is in! At least you hope it is a phase. :)
Maria, I love being able to read your blog. It's interesting to see how much McKay has changed since his blessing (it's been that long since I've seen you guys)
Post a Comment