Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday, February 11, was my birthday. So many friends and family remembered and wished me a happy birthday. It even carried into today! I had an enjoyable morning with my sweet baby while Jordan went to a job interview in Sandy. Then I went to work for a few hours. I came home early and we went out for dinner to Cracker Barrel. McKay was perfect! He has gotten so it seems he is all arms sometimes so we wondered how he would be. He really enjoyed watching all that was going on in the restaurant, including the ceiling fans. We really like going to Cracker Barrel... lots of good food for a good price. After a quick stop at the mall, we came home and I opened the gifts I received from family. I really enjoyed visiting on the phone with family and friends. I had a great birthday.

1 comment:

Liberti said...

Happy Birthday (late). Obviously I didn't remember, but I'm glad you posted about it!