Sunday, February 24, 2008
Busy Week!
This week McKay got 2 teeth and started crawling. Yeah, all in one week! The 2 teeth are on the bottom. We have been amazed at how much better he gets at crawling every time he does it. He hasn't played with his toys much the last few days... he has a whole house to discover! Jordan and I were in the back bedroom and McKay was playing in the front room. Next thing we knew, he was half way down the hallway to find us! My boy is always on the move! I have some videos to post... when I have a little time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It's Laurel! LOL We had such a good time...thanks so much for the YUMMY dinner and for all of your help. McKay is such a sweetie...hopefully one day at least one of our girls will agree ;) LOL
He's finding his way around the house now hu? Now the fun begins for mom and dad!!! Good Luck ;)
Good for him! Once they catch on, there's no stopping them.
There you go with another cute blog layout (and during tax season too)! I still haven't gotten around to it. Maybe soon! I sure like it though. kelli
Post a Comment