Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Naptime & Bathtime
Like most babies, McKay LOVES to take a bath. It doesn't matter how tired he is, he is always happy when he is taking a bath. I love to watch his face when I take him around the corner into the kitchen and he sees his bath all ready for him. Lately he has been just sitting there grinning at me and sighing his content little sigh only he can do when I put him in the water... it isn't too long though before he is splashing and the whole wall behind the sink is soaked! It is amazing how much water ends up on me and all over the kitchen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
A bumper could definitely solve his stuck problem. Unfortunately they are generally only sold in bedding combos that are expensive. The few I found on their own were expensive too. So I made one, but they're kind of time intensive. I bet you could find some inexpensive bedding on craigslist that includes one though.
He is such a cute kid - don't they just make your day when they are happy?!
I actually have a bed set we got when we bought the crib... I just haven't put it on yet because I have been worried about the risks associated with the bumpers if the baby isn't strong enough to move on his own. I think McKay is probably strong enough now I can put the bumpers back on though. Thanks for the reminder!
It sounds like you need to move bathtime to the bathroom! :) You are very fortunate to have a happy baby. I'm sure I'll get to meet him at the reunion.
Those pictures are so funny and cute. I love it when their legs hang out.
Post a Comment