The competition was a huge (pun intended) success with over 265 total pounds lost. Jordan's goal was to lose 30 pounds. He ended up losing almost 50 pounds.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Biggest Loser
January 5, 2009 was the first day of the Moser Family Biggest Loser Contest. Each of the 9 participants set a personal goal for themselves to achieve by mid-July. Some participated solely to reach their personal goal. Others had more to lose and also participated to potentially be the 'biggest loser'. The idea behind the length of the competition was to establish a lifestyle change so that the weight lost would stay off and everyone would be healthier and live longer, etc.
The competition was a huge (pun intended) success with over 265 total pounds lost. Jordan's goal was to lose 30 pounds. He ended up losing almost 50 pounds.
The competition was a huge (pun intended) success with over 265 total pounds lost. Jordan's goal was to lose 30 pounds. He ended up losing almost 50 pounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Congratulations! That's awesome! We are doing a biggest loser competition at work. It's been a lot of fun. - Jason
I love that picture of McKay stretching out with Jord. Jarin will exercise with me too - doing sit ups, and lifting dumbells. Jordan, you look awesome!
Wow! Good Job Jordan! That's such a good accomplishment.
Maria...I have a problem with posting. I was posting of Discovery kingdom and the pictures wouldn't come up on the post, so I tried the sidebar and it works on that though...has that ever happened to you?
Chantelle
That is awesome Jordan! Congratulations! Dustin
I'm sure you all know now how proud I am! Good job Jordan! You just look so great!
Way to go Jordan!! I could stand to lose a few. Keep up the great work!
Maria, I'd like more details of the Moser's Biggest Loser contest. WAs there a grand prize for the biggest loser?
You look great Jordan and you've motivated me!
That is such a great accomplishment! WAy to go!
Oh my gosh - that is so awesome Jordan - what a HUGE accomplishment for both you and your family.
Post a Comment