Thursday, April 23, 2009

Swimming

Monday was too hot so we went swimming with some friends in the ward. We are lucky it doesn't usually get up into the 90's here. McKay enjoyed being in the kiddie pool that is 1ft deep. He also had a lot of fun kicking and 'swimming' with Mamma in the big pool. He was not ready to go when it was already past nap time. I think we will be swimming a lot this summer!

Check out that awesome suit I got for him. SPF 100+ and UPF 50+. I didn't have to put much sunblock on him and he was much better protected than he would have been any other way unless we had stayed inside all day! No sunburns on this boy! It breathes really well and dries quickly. Plus I think it will help keep sand out of his diaper when we go to the beach. Yay!

2 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

That looks like soooo much fun, I can hardly stand it!

tysonandmandimoser said...

I can't wait for swimming this summer-if it ever gets here.