We were pleasantly surprised to have these fun flowers come up this spring! The first three were surprises in our front yard and the rose was the first bud of the year. In a few days we are going to have tons of roses! Now if we can just keep those pesky snails from killing our spring flowers...Sunday, April 5, 2009
Spring!
We were pleasantly surprised to have these fun flowers come up this spring! The first three were surprises in our front yard and the rose was the first bud of the year. In a few days we are going to have tons of roses! Now if we can just keep those pesky snails from killing our spring flowers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Nice to have you back, I;ve missed your blog while you've been busy.
I'm glad you guys had a great weekend. The weather was gorgeous down here too! Conference couldn't have been better either!
Ouch. I'm hoping that the last of the snow will melt today. I love spring, especially spring flowers. Especially the kind that you don't have to plant.
Great update!
Great idea to have practice "egg hunts" - I might have to steal the idea!
Wow! You have such gorgeous flowers to appreciate in your own yard, every day now! Happy Spring :)
I love the flowers...how fortunant you are! The bubble pics are so cute too. I've missed your blog too...glad your back.
How do you fit a group of pictures together like that?
Post a Comment