McKay recently started doing the sounds for pig & snake so we got him on video doing those and some other animal sounds. (Click here to see McKay roaring like a lion). He likes to see himself when he is being videoed and I didn't do very well at getting his whole face. Sorry! The good thing about him being right up next to me is that you can hear him doing the sounds really well!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Animal Sounds
McKay recently started doing the sounds for pig & snake so we got him on video doing those and some other animal sounds. (Click here to see McKay roaring like a lion). He likes to see himself when he is being videoed and I didn't do very well at getting his whole face. Sorry! The good thing about him being right up next to me is that you can hear him doing the sounds really well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
CUTE! Smart kid! I've never heard such a young guy snort like a pig so well :)
That was so sweet! I loved his snort, but even more - I love love his laugh - how cute!
Down the road, you are going to be so glad that you kept up on this blog. What a great journal!
Post a Comment