Saturday, March 15, 2008
One More Month!
April 15th is a big day this year. Not only is it the tax deadline, but it is also Jordan's last day of classes (his heart is breaking, trust me). We are both looking forward to the changes our family will experience beginning that day. I love working but I don't like missing out on what my sweet baby is doing - and he is growing up and changing so fast! Working part time worked well but full time has been hard (yes 46 hours this week! - the most since I had McKay in July). The way tax season has gone so far, the worst is definitely yet to come. Good thing I love doing taxes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a great time of life. Lots of fun and exciting decisions to be made! Oh, and way to keep blogging DURING TAX SEASON!!! I'm impressed! kelli
You can do it, you can do it...only 29 days to go!
love taxes???? Hmmm...I guess there is something for everyone!! It is an exciting time of life, and it will be fun to see what adventures life takes you on after graduation.
Post a Comment