Sunday, January 13, 2008
Carrots
So this morning we gave McKay his first taste of something besides cereal - carrots. His reactions were hilarious; Jordan and I were laughing so hard we cried. He liked it a lot better when I mixed it with his cereal... but man that was funny! We love you McKay!


Yeah!! McKay finished his food!
This picture is for Becky :). McKay is finally old enough he likes this swing. He is trying so hard to sit up on his own. He is getting closer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
We enjoyed the pictures. He put on quite a show.
What a character, "firsts" are so much fun! Cool swing too...looks like he'll be willing to play in it for a while.
So cute! Thanks for the picture. :) Your little boy is growing up fast.
Thanks for the correction! When I feel really terrible, these cute little baby moments that you're sharing remind me that it's totally worth it! Thanks! Kelli
Post a Comment