Jordan, McKay, and I are all sick. Happy New Year! Jordan wasn't feeling too well last Sunday and McKay started coughing. By Wednesday they were both in pretty bad shape. Now, I'm feeling awful, Jordan is starting to feel better, and McKay is acting like he feels better, though he still has a nasty cough. McKay is back to sleeping 9 - 9 1/2 hrs each night and taking 4-5 hrs of naps during the day (
hallelujah!) - sleeping somewhere else sure did throw him off his schedule and wore us all out. We are all looking forward to getting well and settling back into our routine.
Jordan started school today. The much anticipated final semester has begun! I have a feeling it is going to go by quickly, once it is over anyway.
McKay LOVES looking in mirrors, as most babies his age do. We have a lot of fun looking in the mirrors in the bathroom where he can see himself in 3 different mirrors at the same time! To see his face you'd think it is the coolest thing ever, which of course encourages his mother to take him in there more often. He also loves playing with his feet. I took this picture of him last night. Man I love that grin!

5 comments:
So fun to read about your holidays. You guys were all over! I can't believe how into opening presents Mckay was! p.s. I'm trying to not be too jealous of that great massage you got. ;) Really, I'm happy for you.
I'm sorry y'all are sick. That's especially hard with a baby, isn't it-Just when you need the most rest, you can only get it when your little one rests. Aaargh. Hope you'll be feeling better soon, and congratulations to Jordan on starting his final semester!
OK, the guilt is kicking in! Sorry if we got you sick :( Jarin is the only one of our family that got it. Tis the season!!!
Cute cute pics!
Your background looks good! I hope you guys are all feeling better!!
Cute updated layout! How did you do it??? Kelli
Post a Comment