Thursday, January 17, 2008

Doctor Visit

Today McKay had his 6 month check up and immunizations. He is 13lbs 11 oz and 26 inches long. He grew 2 pounds and 2 inches in 2 months. I think I need to get a bigger blanket for him to play on the floor on because he is always rolling off of it! He is getting pretty good at sitting up on his own on our bed. I have been sitting him there while I get ready in the morning. He likes to sit there and watch the swinging pendulum on our clock or look out the window, in addition (of course) to watching me. It won't be too long and he'll be sitting on his own on the floor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew Clara was chubby, but I didn't realize how chubby until now. At Clara's 3 month appointment she was 14 lbs 1 oz! She was 23 inches long, so at least her cousin who is twice her age is longer!