9-22-11
We were driving home from the library and hitting all the green lights. McKay said 'We are really lucky today!'
9-18-11 (4 yrs 2 mo)
McKay is really in to racing us and wanted to race Jordan getting ready for church. He went so quickly he forgot to take off his pajama bottoms before he put his Sunday pants on!
I sang in church with the ward RS choir and when I sat down McKay whispered to me 'That was good singing Mommy.' Made me melt.
9-17-11
McKay: Look, a flower!
Me: It is a rose.
McKay: Maybe it is a daisy-kind.
9-16-11
McKay to Maxwell: "It's backwards honey."
9-10-11
McKay had his first soccer game and to say he loved it is a huge understatement. He kept winking at us and giving us thumbs up and saying "this is so EXCITING!!"
9-6-11
Weight: 28 lbs 8 oz (1%)
Height: 38.75" (15%)
8-27-11
Every time we drive past a specific Macy's parking garage McKay excitedly points it out and says 'That is where Daddy works!' He doesn't work on a parking garage anymore (he did in San Jose) but we haven't been able to convince McKay of that yet!
McKay loves to race, whether it is going to the bathroom, getting dressed or putting away toys. I love how fast he moves! The funniest part of it is the 'smack' talking that goes on: 'I am going to beat you! Go slow so I can win! I am going fast!'
Every time McKay watches Mary Poppins and they sing the 'step in time' song on the rooftops and the guys dance on the railing, McKay assures me 'don't worry, they'll be careful!'
8-23-11
McKay got some new 'fruit of the loom' underwear. When he saw the fruit on the tag he said 'They put fruit on here so you know you need to eat lots of fruit because it is good for your body."
8-20-11
"My bum has the hiccups!"
8-13-11
"They don't know we are not doing it." (We were watching a new exercise video while folding laundry.)
"I have to have milk when I eat a brownie."




No comments:
Post a Comment