Saturday, October 1, 2011
Things To Remember - Maxwell
16 months
Max has started mimicking McKay when he is crying. He copy-cry's and then giggles. McKay usually ends up giggling too.
Max loves 'gig kucks' (big trucks) and helicopters (I won't even try to write how he says it) and I love it when I ask him a question and he responds with 'um humm!'
When we say 'and it came to' Max says 'PASS!'
During our nightly scripture study, Max kept pointing to the scriptures and saying 'the end?' as he shook his head no. I'd say 'no' and he'd giggle. Funnest game ever! :)
Maxwell pointed to my shirt and said 'circir' (circle). Sure enough, I had a circle on my shirt. He was applying what he had learned from a shapes book. He now recognizes circles everywhere.
We checked out a library board book about 'Things That Go'. The first page is things in the park and has a bike among other things. Max stares at that page. He loves bikes and takes every opportunity to try to ride one when he can.
I was reading Max an 'ABC' book and we were saying the ABC's listed at the end. He closed the book at X so I stopped singing and Max said 'Y'.
15 1/2 months
Max says 'the end' as he closes a book.
Maxwell's newest word is 'ow' usually said 'ow ow ow' anytime he is stuck, needs help, something hurts, he has something stuck to his foot, etc. It is funny to hear.
Max runs to the windows/doors yelling 'big truck' anytime he hears an engine. He also points to the ceiling and says 'airplane' when he hears a plane outside.
At his September 6, 2011 doctor appointment, Max weighed 20 lbs 4 oz (1%), he was 31 inches tall (40%) and his head was 49 cm (90%). He grew 3 inches in 3 months so they measured him twice to be sure it was right. No wonder he was always hungry!!
15 Months
Max can do a summer-salt correctly. He learned from watching McKay do it.
Maxwell loves to use a fork to eat everything including cheerios. He gets one prong of the fork in the hole and he is set!
Max loves to give five and knuckles. He learned how to give five from his cousins at the Moser Reunion and I taught him how to give knuckles. McKay taught him to do the 'psshhhh' explosion sound at the end. He loves to give knuckles and it is fun to do it with him.
Max says 'nah' (hand) when he wants to hold your hand and walk somewhere.
Max says 'pop pop pop' during the fireworks on Mary Poppins.
Max has started mimicking McKay when he is crying. He copy-cry's and then giggles. McKay usually ends up giggling too.
Max loves 'gig kucks' (big trucks) and helicopters (I won't even try to write how he says it) and I love it when I ask him a question and he responds with 'um humm!'
When we say 'and it came to' Max says 'PASS!'
During our nightly scripture study, Max kept pointing to the scriptures and saying 'the end?' as he shook his head no. I'd say 'no' and he'd giggle. Funnest game ever! :)
Maxwell pointed to my shirt and said 'circir' (circle). Sure enough, I had a circle on my shirt. He was applying what he had learned from a shapes book. He now recognizes circles everywhere.
We checked out a library board book about 'Things That Go'. The first page is things in the park and has a bike among other things. Max stares at that page. He loves bikes and takes every opportunity to try to ride one when he can.
I was reading Max an 'ABC' book and we were saying the ABC's listed at the end. He closed the book at X so I stopped singing and Max said 'Y'.
15 1/2 months
Max says 'the end' as he closes a book.
Maxwell's newest word is 'ow' usually said 'ow ow ow' anytime he is stuck, needs help, something hurts, he has something stuck to his foot, etc. It is funny to hear.
Max runs to the windows/doors yelling 'big truck' anytime he hears an engine. He also points to the ceiling and says 'airplane' when he hears a plane outside.
At his September 6, 2011 doctor appointment, Max weighed 20 lbs 4 oz (1%), he was 31 inches tall (40%) and his head was 49 cm (90%). He grew 3 inches in 3 months so they measured him twice to be sure it was right. No wonder he was always hungry!!
15 Months
Max can do a summer-salt correctly. He learned from watching McKay do it.
Maxwell loves to use a fork to eat everything including cheerios. He gets one prong of the fork in the hole and he is set!
Max loves to give five and knuckles. He learned how to give five from his cousins at the Moser Reunion and I taught him how to give knuckles. McKay taught him to do the 'psshhhh' explosion sound at the end. He loves to give knuckles and it is fun to do it with him.
Max says 'nah' (hand) when he wants to hold your hand and walk somewhere.
Max says 'pop pop pop' during the fireworks on Mary Poppins.
Labels:
Maxwell,
Monthly Maxwell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment