
We were
(read: I was) too excited to wait until after church to give Daddy his presents so we gave them to him before we went.

McKay did a couple of crafts for Jordan. One is a heart and says 'I (heart) Dad' with McKay's picture on it and the other is a tie. Jordan didn't know what the tie was which is why he is holding it sideways. I decided I needed to trim some of the edges to make it look more like a tie. McKay cut up all the little pieces of construction paper and glued everything on. He also got Daddy a 3ft by 6 ft BIG beach towel.

Maxwell got Daddy a new water bottle since he accidentally broke the lid on his other one when he 'dropped' it on the tile floor. Max seems to like the noise things make when they hit the floor. Either that or he just likes to throw things, we're not sure which. And yes, Jordan really is very happy to have a new water bottle, he isn't acting. :)

I had the boys pose with Daddy after church for some pictures of all of them matching. McKay made the necklace Jordan is wearing in his Sunbeam class. EVERYTHING McKay did that day was for Daddy whether it was putting beads on a string or the paper he colored in sacrament meeting. He is a sweet boy.

My three
handsome boys!
We had
Italian crusted Tilapia, brown rice, vegetables and a
chocolate 4-layer dessert for dinner. And Jordan took a much-needed and well-deserved nap while McKay and I prepared it. :)
McKay sang with the primary
(this time he knew all the words so he sang instead of just humming like he did on Mothers day when he didn't know ALL the words.) and I think that was really one of the sweetest parts of the day. Especially his little clam-shell wave to Jordan. :)
1 comment:
How sweet! :) I'm glad Jordan had a good Father's Day :)
Chantelle
Post a Comment