Sunday, October 17, 2010
Favorites
I was feeding Max and trying to get McKay to stop being such a distraction for his brother so I started asking him questions. I loved hearing his responses and decided I needed to ask him questions more often! Here are a few I can remember:
What is your favorite thing to do or place to visit? the park
What is your favorite book? the big big book about Jesus (Gospel Art book we looked at earlier today)
What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
What is your favorite food? Pirates Booty, the blue kind, not the green kind (he likes original, not sour cream and onion!)
What is your favorite color? Red
What is your favorite toy? Train
What is your favorite animal? Cow and duck
What do you like better, rain or snow? Rain (It has been raining today)
What is your favorite treat? Ice cream
He wanted me to keep asking him more 'favorites' but I ran out of ideas!
What is your favorite thing to do or place to visit? the park
What is your favorite book? the big big book about Jesus (Gospel Art book we looked at earlier today)
What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
What is your favorite food? Pirates Booty, the blue kind, not the green kind (he likes original, not sour cream and onion!)
What is your favorite color? Red
What is your favorite toy? Train
What is your favorite animal? Cow and duck
What do you like better, rain or snow? Rain (It has been raining today)
What is your favorite treat? Ice cream
He wanted me to keep asking him more 'favorites' but I ran out of ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I enjoy listening to phone conversations too and seeing what the kids chatter about. You never know what they are going to say! My in-laws asked Kardon what he wanted for his birthday and he said "chocolate chips." For Christmas he wants a trampoline and macaroni and cheese.
Post a Comment