6-28-10
McKay was excited when we purchased our van. He LOVED car shopping. Once we came home with a van, McKay climbed up on the couch to look out the window at the 'red van'.
6-21-10
'Daddy's Best, Mommy's Genius, McKay's Crazy, and Max is Perfect.'
6
Just before going to bed, I went into McKay's room to shut his windows & turn off his fan. McKay was asleep on his pillow on the floor and stirred when I helped him into his bed. It was cooler than I'd expected so I put a blanket on him. As I did he said 'love you' in his semi-conscious state. So sweet.
6-15-10
McKay was coloring a fathers day craft with markers and when he finished, he started drawing on blank paper. He drew suns with happy faces and some with sad faces. He drew one with a grumpy face. I asked why the face was grumpy and he said he was 'not listening to Mommy'. So then I asked him why the next face got a happy face. That one 'listened to Mommy'. :)
"M-C-K-A-Y... ME!'
6-11-10
'O-F-F is off, O-N is on'. Smarty pants!
'Red means stop, green means go'.
When we go in to get McKay up in the morning he has all his clothes, including socks, shoes, and underwear laid out on the floor 'all ready for Mommy'. His shirt and pants usually match too.
At the end of his prayers, McKay prayed that we could go to the park. We haven't been as often since Max arrived. :)
6-4-10
'Me have good idea. Read this book!' or 'play ABC today' (starfall.com)
'Is Baby Max poopin' again?' Usually the answer is 'yes'. :)
6-1-10
McKay was making his 'hugs n kisses' round before bedtime and it was my turn. I had him give me a couple of extra hugs and told him he was the best. McKay said 'no perfect, wrong way' and started over at the beginning. One hug, one kiss, nosey kisses, and 'I Love You Buddy' whispered in my ear. Then he got down and said 'thats perfect'.
McKay knows the vowels are 'A-E-I-O-U'. Yes, he dresses himself.




No comments:
Post a Comment