Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just for Fun

Both boys are exactly 1 month.

7 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Who's who? I think the first one is McKay, just because I think that the couch in the 2nd picture is new since you moved, but I'm not sure. Either way, they're both totally cute!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Oh. Never mind. I just scrolled down and got the answer to my question.

tysonandmandimoser said...

My gosh he's growing way too fast. What cute boys. They look so much alike. What a fun post.

tysonandmandimoser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devin and Melinda said...

Wow, they still look so much alike! You'll have to make sure you lable those pictures so that ten years from now you can tell them which is which.

Kat said...

Wow! They look so much alike! you got twins 2 yrs apart lucky ;)

Meagan said...

Maria, thanks for the invite to your cute blog. I love seeing all of the pictures of your darling family. You really have the cutest kids! I can't believe how much they look alike. Let me know if you are up for a playdate this week!