Sunday, June 6, 2010

2 Weeks

Max is 2 weeks! At his check-up he weighed in at 8 lbs 1 oz. He gained about an ounce a day from his last check-up. It is so amazing how he seems to change from day to day. His sweetness only grows and we are treasuring the moments when we 'communicate' through his beautiful blue eyes. His sight and coordination are ahead of where they normally are in an infant at his age. Max has a good appetite. Once he decides he is hungry and starts asking, I have about 10 seconds to start feeding him or he seems to think he will starve. It's nice to be needed! :)

My Mom left on Saturday after being here for almost 2 weeks. She left us with a full freezer and a little boy waiting for July when they all come back again for his birthday. I don't know how people have babies when their Mom can't come help! We really enjoyed having her here and really appreciate all she did for us.


McKay and Nanna Anna created something different with McKay's foam letters EVERYDAY. McKay loved it.


3 comments:

Brooke said...

What a great picture on the announcement! He is so cute! I'm glad your mom was able to come out and help. I bet it was so much fun!

Nicky said...

Do I get one of those announcements in the mail? ;). That is a really cute announcement, with a VERY cute baby!!!

Devin and Melinda said...

Good job on the announcement! What cute kids! Glad things are going well!