Maxwell Lester Moser was born at 3:01 pm on May 20, 2010 in Mountain View, California. He was 7 lbs 8 oz 20.5 inches long.

Labor was induced a week past his due date. I was hoping he'd be born on 5-10-15 or maybe 5-15-10. I didn't think it would be 5-20-10! I walked over 13 miles during the week between his due date and when he was born. McKay ran most of them with me.

Ready to go home from the hospital.

Max is truly a
miracle baby! He was posterior (like McKay was) and turned 180 degrees when I pushed on my side. Yay! He had the cord wrapped around his neck two times and a true knot in his cord. He is an answer to many prayers and we feel so privileged to have him join our
eternal family!



Maxwell - In January, when I was about 5 months pregnant, Jordan and I went to the Oakland Temple to do a session. During the session, I was thinking about the new little baby that would be joining our family and the name Maxwell popped into my head. We had mentioned Maxwell when we were thinking of names for McKay but that was about as far as it went. I thought about how cute it would be to have a little Max running around but we had pretty much decided on another name so I never said anything about it to Jordan. A week later we had just gotten home from church and Jordan was helping McKay with his lunch. He casually said that during church he had thought about a name for our baby: Maxwell. I couldn't believe it! During sacrament meeting the name had literally popped into his head for no apparent reason and he thought it was a cute name. Then I told him about my experience in the temple and we knew our new little boy needed to be named Maxwell. After he was born and we got to see him, we knew he would be our Max.
Lester -This one is a two-for-one. My dad, Verl Lester McCleve is named after his dad Rufus Lester McCleve.
9 comments:
Aw! What a cute family! :) Im so glad that everything went alright when you were having him Maria. It will be fun to have Max around when we see you :)
Wow, Jordan you weren't kidding when you said he had big fingers! He could be a great football player!:)
Chantelle
Congrats you guys!! What a little sweet heart. Cute cute family!!! How is McKay doing with all the new stuff that a new baby brings??
I love the pictures. Max is so precious. He IS a miracle baby...wow. Hope you are doing well.
Congratulations! What a sweet little boy--and Maxwell is an adorable name. I'm so glad there weren't any major complications with his cord being like that--what a miracle (like you said!). Good luck adjusting to two little ones--so much fun, but kind of stressful and tiring at first. :) I hope you're feeling well!
Congratulations!! I'm so grateful he was OK--definitely a miracle.
You guys chose such a wonderful name too--Tapa and I both like it! It's awesome to have a new little person named after Grandpa :)
That story of his name gave me goose bumps (the good kind). I think that is awesome, and important that you recorded it for him to know where his hame came from. That picture of the knot is really scary!
He is so dang adorable! I just wish I could hold him and see his little feet (I love baby feet).
Congrats Maria! Such a cute little family you have!
I love, love, love the name. Congratulations! We love you all.
I love, love, love the name. Congratulations! We love you all.
Post a Comment