Friday, January 29, 2010
Pizza Pizza!
Today for our ward playgroup we made pizza! McKay loved it. He wore his apron and after a little help spreading the dough, he did the rest on his own. He spread the sauce, cheese, pineapple, sausage, Italian squash and a few olives and mushrooms on his pizza. After it baked in the oven, we ate it! Several moms commented on how cute he looked with his little apron. He was so excited to make and eat pizza. It was a great activity.
While we were waiting for our turn, (we had to do two shifts since there were so many people there), McKay enjoyed running in the gym with the other kids and playing with the basketballs. After we ate our pizza, he played hide and seek with the 3 1/2-5 year old kids and had a blast counting and finding the other kids with whomever was 'it'. I'm glad they let him tag along and that he is comfortable playing with them.
Shame on me, I forgot my camera!
While we were waiting for our turn, (we had to do two shifts since there were so many people there), McKay enjoyed running in the gym with the other kids and playing with the basketballs. After we ate our pizza, he played hide and seek with the 3 1/2-5 year old kids and had a blast counting and finding the other kids with whomever was 'it'. I'm glad they let him tag along and that he is comfortable playing with them.
Shame on me, I forgot my camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Great to catch up on your family. I cannot believe how grown up McKay is looking. I love your new family picture at the top of your blog!
Pictures???? Don't you know that you should have your camera with you at all times, taking pictures for those of us who don't get to see that little guy (McKay, not Jordan, since Jordan is pretty little these days too!)?
Fun activity! My kids always enjoy making pizza...sometimes a little too much!
Post a Comment