Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Dolls & Bows or Balls & Cars?
December 16th we had our 18 week ultrasound. The baby was asleep for most of it but the technician was able to get what she needed to determine the baby is healthy and everything seems to be OK. What a relief! We also found out that we are having another boy. Yay! Both Jordan and I thought we were having a boy so we weren't surprised. It was fun calling our parents and grandparents and getting everyone's guesses before we told them our news. Everyone guessed girl. Maybe next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Maria!! I didn't know you had a blog! Congrats on the boy! I heard you were prego but didn't hear what you were having! Yea! Have a Merry Christmas!
YEAH for Boys!!! I bet McKay is so excited! Names? Hope you had a great christmas! Maybe someday I'll meet your adorable children!
Nope...Mosers don't have much luck with the girl thing. (accept for todd). If you are going to keep with tradition, you'll get all boys and 1 girl! Just like Robin, Shawn, Nicky, and I.
And CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are great at the boy thing!
Boys are GREAT!!! I sure like mine! Congrats!
Congratulation! :) I'm offically "following" you know! :)
Congrats! Your brave to go for #2 I feel like I'll never be ready for another!
So how did I miss this post???? OK...I said Congrats on the previous post, cuz I saw the side bar. I think I'm losing it!
So...again...SO happy for you guys!!! love ya!
Darn, Hannah and I were both wrong, but we are EXCITED for you to have another boy! Just keep having boys so our girls will have some good prospects. :)
How wonderful! Our Ryan will be very excited to have another cousin to play with! Congratulation!!!
Post a Comment