Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mothers Day

Once again, I got spoiled. Jordan is really good at noticing what I need or might like and surprising me (except for when he tells me what I am getting.)

McKay loves to help us open our gifts.

I love being a Mommy to McKay and wife to Jordan.
BTW: I got a back-up battery for my camera (yay!!!), a leather arm band with a case for my mp3 player, an exercise video, socks, the movie Penelope, and a massage! Like I said... spoiled!

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Your hairs getting long...so pretty!

Kent and Kathy Moser said...

You didn't tell us what was in those pkgs. Jord must take after his dad. He got me tickets to
Il Divo!!! And a massager like the one we gave Jord.

Kent and Kathy Moser said...

Good job Jord! Sounds like you hit a home run.

Amy said...

"(except for when he tells me what I am getting.)"--you crack me up!
I love the Penelope movie! Right now I can not find my Penelope dvd, just the case-those darn kiddos. :) I'm sure it will turn up eventually. Glad you had a stellar M-day!
Oh and I forgot to say that McKay blowing you a kiss-priceless!