Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Hide and Seek
Today, McKay and I were playing our version of hide and seek. I run and hide, and call to him so he knows what room I am in, and he comes and finds me. With McKay being so fast now, I can barely get hidden before he is coming to find me so I have started adding a few more hiding
places to our regular spots. He gets so excited when he finds me. Once in a while I jump out and scare him and we both laugh so hard. It is a fun game (and a good workout for me!) So today something happened that was too funny, I have to write it down. The last time we played hide and seek, I 'hid' on the side of the fridge with the freezer door open to hide my face. (Yeah I really wasn't hidden but I didn't have time to think of somewhere else!) Today I ran in the kitchen and hid in a new spot behind one of the chairs at the kitchen table. McKay came in the kitchen, looked around the corner where I hide sometimes, and proceeded to the other side of the fridge. I wasn't there and instead of looking somewhere else, McKay tried to fit between the fridge and the cupboard and started calling for me to let him in. He was SURE I had gone in there and he wanted to come too! I was laughing so hard I fell over on the floor and McKay came over to laugh with me. Then off to the next spot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I know what you mean. I can still play with Kindsey, but they boys are so fast that it is way too hard to find a place to hide. Devin and I have to be on the same team when we do it so that I can destract the boys to give Devin more time to hide.
You are such a good mom. Now I feel bad for not playing with Jackson when he asked me to play hide and seek with him at playgroup. I was having too much fun talking with the other moms and hoping all the kids would play together. We'll have to play tonight :-) Lashelle
Post a Comment