My dancing boysMcKay and Maxwell are setting a new trend. A fashion trend that is. In McKay's defense, he only has a couple of shirts that match those shorts and both were dirty. He is actually really good at matching his clothes. Maxwell LOVES to wear shoes. Actually, he just loves shoes. He is constantly getting our shoes out of our closet and bringing them to us. Jordan is happy to have someone else to blame for his shoes being all over the house. Max always brings us pairs of shoes too, which is actually quite nice. Sometimes he'll even ask to have shoes on when he already has some on. It is becoming a rarity for Maxwell's shoes to be where they 'go'.
Maxwell loves having McKay push him on the lion and has gotten good at holding on tight and keeping music playing by pushing the lions nose. McKay likes to go fast and Max loves it.
He is also climbing on EVERYTHING! Most of the time he can get down by himself. Other times he calls for help. Maxwell loves when it is time to brush teeth and runs to the bathroom after prayers saying 'teeth'. It is so fun to watch his excitement. This picture was taken just before his bath. I am constantly amazed (and alarmed!) at what he can reach!
McKay started swimming lessons this week and is absolutely loving it. The first day he said over and over 'that was so.much.fun!' and 'I really really really liked that!" I was relieved! He asked if he could go again sometime and was happy when I told him we would be back the next day. I took this picture of Maxwell after we got home. The picture does not do his cheeks justice. They were very red. It was so hot and there is NO SHADE. I was glad I had my sportsbrella in the van and made friends with a couple of other moms there and one of them had an extra chair since I didn't have one. I am glad I only have to keep my busy Maxwell entertained for 30 minutes!One week until McKay's birthday and he is so excited!!





4 comments:
Love the before the bath pic. haha How great the boys take turns pushing each other! What good brothers! Are the jellybeans real jellybeans in his ABC book?
I love that Jordan can now blame Maxwell for his shoes! Paul hasn't tried that one yet, I better not let him read your blog :) Such cute boys, seriously, every picture is so cute!
I love McKay's expression while he is dancing! So cute! :)
Chantelle
Music and balloons have to be the easiest (and cheapest) entertainment! I'm glad McKay loves the water. My kids would swim every day if they could! Happy Birthday to Mckay tomorrow!
Post a Comment