
I had fun decorating and wrapping presents the night before Maxwell's birthday. Both boys were excited to see the balloons and have enjoyed playing with them. Max calls the balloons 'lights'.

It didn't take Max long to get the hang of opening his gifts. He enjoyed playing with each toy for a few minutes after he opened it, though his brother was anxious for him to see what was in the next gift. When he opened clothes, he was ready to move on too. :)

May 20
th was on a Friday so we waited until Jordan got home to give Maxwell his gifts. We spread out the fun by opening some Friday night and the rest on Saturday morning. He also received packages from
Nanna and Papa
McCleve, Grandma and Grandpa
Cardon, and Grandpa and Grandma
Moser. What a lucky little boy!

He loves his new sunglasses and keeps them on for quite a while. When they fall off he says 'hat' and does his best to put them back on.

Max
skyped with Aunt
Chantelle for his birthday.
Nanna and Papa
McCleve were in Alaska on a cruise for his birthday so
Chantelle remembered all on her own. It probably helps that her birthday is only 2 days after Maxwell's birthday. :)

I love this.

Max enjoys playing with McKay though I DO sometimes have to remind McKay to not put Maxwell's new toys up high where Max can't reach...
Max can mimic the monkey and lion sounds on his new Little People Zoo
very well!

Saturday evening we had a barbecue with some friends who moved from Santa Clara to San Diego almost a year before we did and have boys almost the same age as ours. It was fun. Our friends baby was in Max's highchair so I got to be his chair while he ate his cake. Surprisingly I didn't get too dirty!
Jordan was the grill-master-chef and treated us to a
feast of wonderful
tri-tip roast sandwiches, grilled pineapple and baked beans. Delicious!

I knew there was no way we would eat a whole cake so I decided to make this one easy to share! McKay had fun helping me with the sprinkles. There were dolphins, dinosaurs, cows, stars, bears, and moons & stars. Our Sunday School class enjoyed the extras. :)

At first Maxwell wasn't sure about the cupcake I set in front of him after not letting him touch the several that had been in front of him. After he to got a taste of the
frosting (which I must say turned out delicious), he did his best to put the whole cupcake in his mouth at once.

Happy Birthday Maxwell! We
love you!
2 comments:
Aw, :) Such a cute boy! :) And it may help that his birthday is near mine, but I would still remember :) btw, Maria, you look really cute with your hair like that and that color of shirt :)
Chantelle
I love the sunglasses. Maybe he will keep them on since he has seen McKay wear them. Birthdays are so fun to celebrate. What cute boys.
Anna
Post a Comment