Apparently, peanut butter and jelly tastes even better on the beach (if that is possible) because after every bite of his sandwich, McKay turned to me with a big grin and said 'good peanut butter n jelly sandwich Mommy'. I Love it! McKay knows how to spell his name and loved having Jordan write it in the sand. When we ask him what it says he'll either say 'me!' or 'Kay!' When we went back to our blanket he kept saying 'me go?'Sunday, April 25, 2010
Beach Day
Apparently, peanut butter and jelly tastes even better on the beach (if that is possible) because after every bite of his sandwich, McKay turned to me with a big grin and said 'good peanut butter n jelly sandwich Mommy'. I Love it! McKay knows how to spell his name and loved having Jordan write it in the sand. When we ask him what it says he'll either say 'me!' or 'Kay!' When we went back to our blanket he kept saying 'me go?'
Labels:
Beach,
Maria,
McKay,
Santa Cruz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Aw you look so cute pregnant :) Lucky girl
Wow! he has gotten taller! :) sounds like a fun day at the beach! :)
Chantelle
You are adorable prego! I feel that big already and I have a few months to go. 17 days is SO SOON!!!!
McKay still fits into that great sun suit? I need to find one for Ariah.
We have finally started to have some outdoor days around here...long awaited! You look really good!
I miss the beach so much! Glad you could enjoy it. Good luck with the end of your pregnancy, you look great!
What a cute picture of you! You look adorable. Yay for May being right around the corner!
We better get a phone call when that baby comes!
Ok Maria I wanted to ask you before the baby came and you were swamped. Where did you get his bathing suit? They cost like $50 on the internet and I am sure you grabbed one on a steal. I want one for Ariah. Plus I can't believe he still fits into it!
Post a Comment