Sunday, February 22, 2009

Favorite Things

When I went to get McKay up from his nap, he had two pacifiers. He only gets his pacifier when he is sleeping and we only give him one. Apparently, he found the pacifier from last night on the side of his crib or something and was trading off between the two pacifiers. Even after he is awake, sometimes McKay likes to just sit in his crib for awhile. So, I got the camera. Sorry it is sideways... I'll have to pay more attention to that next time!



One of McKay's favorite things is his pacifier. Very appropriately, we usually put his pacifier in the cupboard next to his vitamins, another favorite thing.

I think both Jordan & McKay enjoy the time when Jordan gets home from work. McKay loves to 'wrestle' and play with Daddy, which is very different than playing with Mommy. McKay's cheerful 'Hi' when Jordan opens the door always brings a smile. Daddy coming home is one of our favorite times of the day.

I couldn't resist getting out the camera when I noticed how beautiful the flowers looked as the sun filtered through the window onto them. Another favorite thing.

6 comments:

France said...

Abagail always likes to have 2 pacifiers when she goes to sleep. It is fun watching her on the video monitor trade them back and forth. Happy b-lated birthday. How fun having your parents and Chris for a visit. Lashelle

Kent and Kathy Moser said...

Cute pictures. Just 5 more days!

Mandy said...

McKay's really cute. That's so funny that he switches his pacifiers so much in the video, just because he CAN. Ari is always collecting things in her crib too--there's a whole stash of books and hair accessories in between her crib on the wall.

Nicky said...

I'm so glad you caught that on video. That was so cute!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

All of my kids still await the moment that Derrick walks in the door. And they all want to spend every second with him until bed time. I'm not complaining. It's a nice break for me!

Colorado Smarts said...

Priceless! It is so fun to captures those memories.