Thursday, May 8, 2008
We're Moving to...
San Jose, California. Hensel Phelps is working on a new wing for the San Jose Airport and Jordan will be working on that job. He wanted to work on the airport so we are really excited about that! Next week we will fly out to find a place to live and the week after that (the 22nd or 23rd) we will close and move out. Yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wow. That's much too soon. We're excited for you though. What a great adventure! kelli
Wow! So much has happened since I've been out of the blogging world the last little while. Way to go to your husband for graduating AND getting a job he's excited for! And, good luck with the move and everything. I'm so glad you sold your condo. I bet that's SUCH a relief! Bytheway...is your husband from Preston, ID? Cuz...I have a really good friend that I made in Colorado who is from there. Well, I think her family moved there when she was in high school, but they all still live there. Does he know Katrina Jones? (that's her maiden name...I remembered it pretty easily.) :) Anyway, just a random question...but good luck with everything!
Congrats on graduation, selling of your condo, and the new job. California is lucky to be getting such a great family! Hope all goes well with the move and finding a new place.
DANG! We just went on a family vacation to San Jose /San Francisco in August. Now I wish we had waited a year (to save money on hotel!!! :) J/K Of course that would have been good, but to see family would be even better. What a fun adventure for you!
So happy for you! You're in for a new adventure in the real world. We still have contact with the people we lived by in California years ago. Enjoy!
A. Sharon
Post a Comment