April 17 -19th Jordan went 4-Wheeling in Moab with his Dad, Kent Moser, his brother Shawn Moser, and his brothers-in-law Derrick Swaner and Ira Crawford. They had a great time and have plans to repeat the trip next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Great slide show! Good thing I wasn't there, they never would have been so close to the edge at 'top of the world'. I guess that's why the wives aren't invited. Jordan looks skinny, what's he doing? kelli
It looks like they had tons of fun. I know their planning for next year...but just in case they forget - this is usually MY trip - (this year's the exception :). So if they go next year - wives invited! Or better yet...all the kids invited, and wives get the weekend off - what do ya think Jord? J/K
Glad you all made it back to us safe and sound!
This looks like a fun trip! And WARM - at least compared to where I'm standing. I do kinda miss the red rocks. Hey, Maria, we're gonna be in Highland in a couple weeks, care to get together?
Nice alliteration on your title! :)
What a lucky group of people. It looks like they had an awesome time!
Post a Comment